Mesabi Family YMCA Refund Policy
- You may cancel a program registration up to one day (24 hours) prior to the beginning date of the
program. No refunds, credits of program transfers will be issued on or after the day the program begins.
- If you cancel your registration prior to the 24-hour cancellation period, you may request one of the
following by completing a PROGRAM REFUND REQUEST FORM:
– A transfer into another YMCA program – you will be responsible for paying the difference in
program price, if applicable.
– A credit for future use on any YMCA program – minus a $5 processing fee per registration. Program
credits will expire one year from date of issuance. You will not receive any correspondence by mail.
– A refund – minus a $10 processing fee per registration. Please allow up to three weeks for
processing. If program registration was paid for with a debit/credit card, the refund will be charged
back to that same card. If program registration was paid for by cash or check, a refund check will
- If the YMCA cancels a program, a credit, program transfer or refund will be offered at no charge.
Please allow up to three weeks for processing.
- The YMCA reserves the right to cancel a single class due to unforeseen circumstances once per program/session with no credit or refund offered. The Y will make every effort to schedule a “make up” class to be offered to participants at no additional charge.
- Unused class/program attendance is not pro-rated or transferable to another person or program.
- If you or your child is absent 3 or more days in a program session due to illness or injury, you may receive a pro-rated credit or refund. A doctor’s note must accompany the PROGRAM REFUND REQUEST FORM.
- No refunds, credits or transfers will be issued for cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the beginning date of the program.
- No refunds, credits or transfers will be given for special events or fundraisers.
- This policy does not apply to memberships. Membership fees are non-refundable and non-transferable