Hours of Operation
Summer Hours: May 23 – September 6
Monday – Friday 5:00am – 10:00pm (pool opens at 5:30am)
Saturday 7:00am – 3:00pm
Sunday 11:00am – 4:00pm
POOL Schedule - SUMMER (May 23 – September 6)
GYM Schedule: MAY OPEN HOUSE (May 26 – 31)
GYM Schedule: SUMMER SESSION I (June 2 – July 13)
GROUP FITNESS CLASS Schedule: MAY OPEN HOUSE (May 26 – 31)
GROUP FITNESS CLASS Schedule: SUMMER SESSION I (June 2 – July 13)
MAY OPEN HOUSE: May 26 – 31
Hey, Y members – share the Y with your family & friends during our Open House week. Guests may use the facility free of charge. Enjoy a variety of group fitness classes, shoot hoops in the gym, workout in the Wellness Center, relax in the hot tub and much more!
Youth Access to the Y
- Youth under 9 years must be accompanied by an adult at all times while using the Y facility.
- WELLNESS CENTER: Our Wellness Center is open to members ages 15 & up. Youth ages 12 – 14 may use the Wellness Center with a parent/adult guardian after completing an orientation with one of our fitness staff. Contact Jana to set up an orientation: 749-8020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- POOL: Youth under the age of 12 must show proficiency in swimming ability to use the pool without being accompanied by an adult, parent or guardian. Details of the youth swim test policy are available here.
2015 Program Sessions & Registration Dates
Summer Session I: June 1 – July 12 (Registration: May 1 – 27)
Summer Session II: July 13 – August 23 (Registration: June 1 – July 8)
Fall Session I: September 14 – November 1 (Registration: August 1 – September 9)
Fall Session II: November 2 – December 20 (Registration: October 1 – 28)
Program Registration Information
- Program registration can be done in person at the Member Services Desk, over the phone (749-8020) or online (www.mesabiymca.org).
- Payment for programs is required at the time of registration. You may pay by cash, check or credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover). Phone and online registrations require payment by credit/debit card.
- All registrations that occur after the registration period for each specific program session ends ends will include a $5 late fee.
Facility Closings – The Y will be closed…
Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve (close at noon), New Years Day, Easter Sunday and Memorial Day.
Our pool will be closed the last Sunday of each month for routine maintenance.