Hours of Operation
Sunday 10:00am – 3:00pm
Locker Room Closures:
Men’s 1:45 – 2:15pm
Women’s 3:15 – 3:45pm
Famiyl 4:00 – 4:30pm
POOL Schedule: SUMMER 16
GYM Schedule: SUMMER II SESSION (July 18 – August 28)
GROUP FITNESS CLASS Schedule: SUMMER II SESSION (July 18 – August 28)
Summer II Session GROUP CYCLING CLASS ROSTERS: Mon 5:15pm Tues 4:15pm/Wed 5:15pm Cycle Fusion
Youth Access to the Y
- Youth under 9 years must be accompanied by an adult at all times while using the Y facility.
- WELLNESS CENTER: Our Wellness Center is open to members ages 15 & up. Youth ages 12 – 14 may use the Wellness Center with a parent/adult guardian after completing an orientation with one of our fitness staff. Contact Jana to set up an orientation: 749-8020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- POOL: Youth under the age of 12 must show proficiency in swimming ability to use the pool without being accompanied by an adult, parent or guardian. Details of the youth swim test policy are available here.
2015-16 Program Sessions & Registration Dates
Fall I Session: September 12 – October 23
Fall II Session: October 24 – December 4
Winter I: December 5 – January 15
Winter II: January 16 – February 26
View our Swim Lesson sessions & registration dates here.
Program Registration Information
- Program registration can be done in person at the Member Services Desk, over the phone (749-8020) or online (www.mesabiymca.org).
- Payment for programs is required at the time of registration. You may pay by cash, check or credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover). Phone and online registrations require payment by credit/debit card.
Facility Closings – The Y will be closed…
Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve (close at noon), Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve (close at noon), New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day and Independence Day (the Y closes at 5pm on July 3).
Our pool will be closed the last Sunday of each month for routine maintenance.