YOUTH ACCESS TO THE Y
- Youth under 9 years must be accompanied by an adult at all times while using the Y facility.
- WELLNESS CENTER: Our Wellness Center is open to members ages 15 & up. Youth ages 12 – 14 may use the Wellness Center with a parent/adult guardian after completing an orientation with one of our fitness staff. Contact Michelle to set up an orientation: 749-8020 or mversich
- POOL: Youth under the age of 12 must show proficiency in swimming ability to use the pool without being accompanied by an adult, parent or guardian. Details of the youth swim test policy are available here.
View our Swim Lesson sessions & registration dates here.
Y camp is an exciting, safe environment for young people to explore their environment, build self esteem and making lasting memories and friendships.
We offer Kid Care so you can exercise without worry. Our Kid Care staff are there to provide a welcoming, safe and fun environment for our Y kids.
SWIM , SPORTS & PLAY
Whether it’s gaining the confidence that comes from learning to swim or building the positive relationships that lead to good sportsmanship and teamwork, participating in sports at the Y is about building the whole child, from the inside out. The Y is a starting point for many youth to learn about becoming and staying active, and developing healthy habits they’ll carry with them throughout their life.
Swim, Sports & Play Includes:
- Youth Swim Lessons
- Swim Starters
- Parent/Child Swim Classes
- Happy Programs
- Group Exercise Classes For Youth
- Team Sports