The Y is a membership organization. Belonging to the Y means sharing in the values and mission the Y has offered its members since 1844.
We offer the following member benefits as part of your Y Membership:
- Free Group Fitness Classes – ages 15+
- Free orientation to our Fitness Center
- Free Open Swim & Gym times – some age restrictions apply
- No membership contracts
- Reduced member rates for classes and programs
- AWAY privileges (Always Welcome At YMCAs)
- Free Kid Care service for those with family memberships
- Pool – 25 yards long, 7 ft deep, 4 lanes, 82-84 degrees, 36 laps = 1 mile
- Gym – 36 laps = 1 mile
Here’s a chance to share the Y with your friends! Adult members are welcome to bring a friend to the Y the first Friday of each month… for FREE. Just stop at the Member Services Desk and mention that you have a friend with you. We will ask your friend to sign in and you’ll be able to enjoy all the YMCA has to offer.
|Membership Category||Join Fee||Monthly Bank Draft||Annual Dues|
|Student (Full-time Student 4 – 25 yrs)||$0||$10||$120 + No Join Fee|
|Adult (Individuals 19+ yrs)||$30||$55||$600 + Join Fee|
|2 Adults (Individuals 19+ yrs)||$40||$75||$840 + Join Fee|
|1 Adult Household (1 Adult + Dependents under age 19)||$70||$65||$720 + Join Fee|
|2 Adult Household (2 Adults + Dependents under age 19)||$80||$79||$888 + Join Fee|
|Senior (Individuals 65+ yrs)||$60||$50||$540 + Join Fee|
|Senior Household (1-2 Adults age 65+ with Dependents under age 19||$70||$60||$660 + Join Fee|
- Your first month payment may be a prorated partial month payment depending on when you join.
Joiner Fee applies to new members. A new member is anyone who has not had an active membership in the past 6 months.
- Annual memberships are available, multiply monthly rate by 12.
- The Y charges an NSF return fee of up to $30 on all returned payments.
- LOCKER RENTAL: We have a limited number of small lockers in the men’s and women’s locker rooms available for members to rent ($10/month). Contact Kaylee Peterson at 749-8020 or email@example.com for details or to start your rental.
- MEMBERSHIP CARD: Your membership card is your YMCA identification. All members must present their Y membership card for entrance to the facility. Your initial membership card is free of charge. There is a $5 charge for replacement cards.
SHORT TERM MEMBERSHIP
Short term memberships are available in one to six month options. All short term memberships must be paid for in-full at the time the membership is started. No Joiner Fee applies to short term memberships.
The short term membership monthly rates are:
2 Adults $95
1 Adult Household$85
2 Adult Household$99
Senior Household $80
DAY PASS RATES
Youth Under 3 are FREE
Youth (ages 3-14): $5
Adult (ages 15+): $8
We offer a free family membership for families of deployed servicemen/women. All other active military servicemen/women receive a $20 reduction of their monthly membership fees. No Joiner Fee applies to Active Military memberships. Proof of active status is required at the time of membership activation. This membership option applies to active military servicemen/servicewomen and their dependents.
INSURANCE INCENTIVE PROGRAMS
Eligible members can qualify for a free Y membership under the SilverSneakers Fitness Program or Silver & Fit. Check with your insurance plan to see if you qualify.
Eligible members can qualify a credit of up to $20/month toward their Y bank draft membership. Check with your insurance plan to see if you qualify. The Joiner Fee is waived for those enrolling in one of our insurance incentive programs at the time of membership activation. We offer the following programs: Medica Fit Choices, BCBS of MN, BCBS Blue Print for Health, HealthPartners Frequent Fitness Program, PreferredOne and UCare.