You can place your membership on Hold for up to 3 months without your membership dues being charged. However, we only allow this once in a calendar year. All you need to do is complete the hold request form below! Please be aware that there will be a $10.00 fee for every month you place your membership on hold. ex.) One month = $10.00, Two months = $20.00, and Three Months = $30.00.
Holds must be submitted before the 25th of the month to take place the end of the current month.
(EX - Hold submitted on March 25rd takes effect on March 31st.)
Holds submitted after the 25th of the month will not take effect until the end of the next month.
(EX - Hold submitted on March 26th takes effect on April 30th.)
Please note that all memberships that are placed on hold do automatically renew once the hold dates are complete.
- Special Message -
WOULD YOU CONSIDER KEEPING YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACTIVE?
- I can completely understand your desire to cancel your membership. We recognize this is a very uncertain time, but we are asking you to consider staying with us during this time. As we pivot our services for the safety of our community.
- Regardless of COVID-19, there are kids we are still trying to serve, parents and hospital workers who need our child care.
- Multiple hospitals and healthcare providers have reached out to the Y with the need for child care for their employees.
- The community is counting on the Y to allow hospital workers to be able to continue to work and we are working hard through this crisis to be there for them.
- We need members like you to stay with us and help us provide these critically needed services.
- I would ask that you consider we are a community benefit non-profit and membership dues are the foundation of our work.
- Also, if you would like some help to remain fit at home during this crisis, we are excited to announce that we are launching a free online service through youtube called Y360. This information can be found through our website.
- We understand your concerns but ask that you help us be a part of the solution and keep your membership active.