You can place your membership on Hold for up to 3 months without your membership dues being charged. However, we only allow this once in a calendar year. All you need to do is complete the hold request form below!
Holds must be submitted before the 25th of the month to take place the end of the current month.
(EX - Hold submitted on March 25rd takes effect on March 31st.)
Holds submitted after the 25th of the month will not take effect until the end of the next month.
(EX - Hold submitted on March 26th takes effect on April 30th.)
Please note that all memberships that are placed on hold do automatically renew once the hold dates are complete.
- Special Message -
WOULD YOU CONSIDER KEEPING YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACTIVE?
- I can completely understand your desire to cancel your membership. We recognize this is a very uncertain time, but we are asking you to consider staying with us during this time. As we pivot our services for the safety of our community.
- Regardless of COVID-19, there are kids we are still trying to serve, parents and hospital workers who need our child care.
- Multiple hospitals and healthcare providers have reached out to the Y with the need for child care for their employees.
- The community is counting on the Y to allow hospital workers to be able to continue to work and we are working hard through this crisis to be there for them.
- We need members like you to stay with us and help us provide these critically needed services.
- I would ask that you consider we are a community benefit non-profit and membership dues are the foundation of our work.
- Also, if you would like some help to remain fit at home during this crisis, we are excited to announce that we are launching a free online service through youtube called Y360. This information can be found through our website.
- We understand your concerns but ask that you help us be a part of the solution and keep your membership active.