The Y is a membership organization. Belonging to the Y means sharing in the values and mission the Y has offered its members since 1844. We offer the following member benefits as part of your Y Membership:
- Free Group Fitness Classes – ages 15+
- Free orientation to our Fitness Center
- Free Open Swim & Gym times – some age restrictions apply
- No membership contracts
- Reduced member rates for classes and programs
- AWAY privileges (Always Welcome At YMCAs)
- Free Kid Care service for those with family memberships
- Pool – 25 yards long, 7 ft deep, 4 lanes, 82-84 degrees, 36 laps = 1 mile
- Gym – 36 laps = 1 mile
- YMCA Bring a Friend for FREE Day! First Friday of every month!
Here’s a chance to share the Y with your friends! Adult members are welcome to bring a friend to the Y the first Friday of each month…for FREE. Just stop at the Member Services Desk and mention that you have a friend with you. We will ask your friend to sign in and you’ll be able to enjoy all the YMCA has to offer.
||Monthly Bank Draft Rate|
|Youth (6 months-14 yrs)||$10||$17|
|Teen/Young Adult (15-24)||$30||$32|
|Active Older Adult (62+)||$60||$43|
- Family Membership is defined as: Two adults with/without children residing at the same address.
- Your first month payment may be a prorated partial month payment depending on when you join.
- Joiner Fee applies to new members. A new member is anyone who has not had an active membership in the past 6 months.
- Annual memberships are available, multiply monthly rate by 12.
- The Y charges an NSF return fee of up to $30 on all returned payments.
- LOCKER RENTAL: We have a limited number of small lockers in the men’s and women’s locker rooms available for members to rent ($10/month). Contact Jessica at 749-8020 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details or to start your rental.
- MEMBERSHIP CARD: Your membership card is your YMCA identification. All members must present their Y membership card for entrance to the facility. Your initial membership card is free of charge. There is a $5 charge for replacement cards.
SHORT TERM MEMBERSHIP
Short term memberships are available in one to six month options. All short term memberships must be paid for in-full at the time the membership is started. No Joiner Fee applies to short term memberships.
The short term membership monthly rates are:
Teen/Young Adult $42
Active Older Adult $58
ADD-ON MEMBERSHIP OPTION
Family memberships have the option of adding extended household members onto their monthly membership for a fee of $15 per person per month. Extended household members must provide same-address verification in the form of a valid driver’s license or two pieces of official mail such as; a bill, insurance paperwork, or school transcripts. Primary member is responsible for this added fee and must notify the YMCA of any household changes. Only the primary member can make additions, changes or cancellations to membership.
DAY PASS RATES
Youth Under 3 are FREE
Youth (ages 3-14): $5
Adult (ages 15+): $8
We offer a free family membership for families of deployed servicemen/women. All other active military servicemen/women receive a $20 reduction of their monthly membership fees. No Joiner Fee applies to Active Military memberships. Proof of active status is required at the time of membership activation. This membership option applies to active military servicemen/servicewomen and their dependents.
INSURANCE INCENTIVE PROGRAMS
Eligible members can qualify for a free Y membership under the SilverSneakers Fitness Program or Silver & Fit. Check with your insurance plan to see if you qualify.
Eligible members can qualify a credit of up to $20/month toward their Y bank draft membership. Check with your insurance plan to see if you qualify. The Joiner Fee is waived for those enrolling in one of our insurance incentive programs at the time of membership activation. We offer the following programs: Medica Fit Choices, BCBS of MN, BCBS Blue Print for Health, HealthPartners Frequent Fitness Program, PreferredOne and UCare.